Sunday, July 16, 2006

Why?

Why politically incorrect? Simply, I wish I was..
Now why this blog? An abundance, an uncontrolled outflow of political incorrectness 'til I'm drained.. This will be my purgatory, my escape from all that's right, to all that's true.. The transformation from what I'm not to what I am..

Did that make any sense at all? Nevermind!

Here's a few lines about me.. I'm Jordanian, from the very city of hardheadedness (Jordanians will know), mid-twenties, live and work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for almost five years now, not as good as home (is anywhere?) but things aren't always as good as we wish, are they? Not much more I can think of right now, but it will come gradually, post by post.

Since this is my first post, I feel the need to apologize for my writing style (you're gonna have to get used to: exclamation marks, lots of'em!!, generally I'm a punctuation freak, I overdo it, bear with me! You'll have to also get used to brackets! I love brackets, I always feel the need to further explain myself and brackets are my tools!). (Again, Darned Political Correctness!)

I really am the type of person who talks a lot to himself (or other self??), so I guess this blog shall be a decent outage, bring me back to my senses.. Maybe..

Ok I think this is dragging for a first post, so later..

2 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reads like you will do well.

Keep it up.

I would say politically incorrect is any time you think or act or speak what you believe rather then what others want to hear.

PC can be both courageous and necessary.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger MegaAlex said...

Thank you Allan. I agree with you that PC is necessary, the problem is when it becomes a lifestyle suppressing thought and hijacking the truth.
Thanks again for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home